Our Client Wolds Kitchens
Supplier of Luxury Kitchens for the perfect home
Wolds Kitchens Case Study
Wolds Kitchens in based in Nottingham and is owned by Jonathan Banks. Wolds Kitchens and interiors have their own on site manufacture process which is a great unique sell point. Jonathan has complete control of the supply chain and can offer his customers unique products unavailable else where.
Jonathan challenge was to get the word out of his fantastic service so the general public in Nottingham who wouldn’t know he existed would be aware of the fantastic service available.
Wolds Kitchens and Interiors is originally came on board with Code Creative back in 2012. In that time we have built and rebuilt their website to keep with current standards and have successfully ranked Wolds Kitchens on Google.
What Happened Next
A new website was designed
Wolds existing website was dated and would certainly result in impaired conversion of traffic to enquiries if it was not addressed. We redesigned a new site to maximise the Jonathan’s return on investment. Use the slider on the image below moving left and right with your mouse to compare the before and after images.
Rank Tracking - Growth over time
In 2019 it was agreed that we should look to start ranking Wolds on Google and Jonathan was happy to proceed with an SEO campaign for the term Kitchens Nottingham.
It was agreed we should target the term Kitchens Nottingham as this had the most search volume for the service Jonathan was offering and in the correct target area. Research on this term showed
- Competitors were willing to pay google per click to appear on the first page. The amount being paid was high which indicated the traffic was valuable
- A good amount of users were searching this term each month, defined as search volume. Without this there would be little point in ranking for the term.
- Strength of competition was low enough for us to be able to outrank our client within an acceptable time frame of 6 – 12 months.
The following graph shows how Wolds Kitchens moved up the Google search result pages over time. This should give you a bit of insight and set expectations in terms of turn around time to provide successful results on Google.
Going the extra mile
Jonathan agreed to allow us to go the extra mile for him by adding an extra layer of marketing. We ran Facebook Campaigns to retarget users who had originally performed a Google search, come to Jonathans site and then left without taking action. Research shows that whilst some users take action on a first visit to a site, a large proportion of users will leave without taking action. Sometimes those users will re visit a companies website multiple times before taking action and other times they will never return.
This represents lost opportunity where using Facebook cookie technology can allow us to re target adverts to those users to take action. You may be able to relate to this as a user and may have found yourself seeing an advert for a product or service on a website you had previously visited.
Real Stats from Wolds Kitchens Facebook Campaign
Why Code Creative ?
We provide you with a dashboard that you can access to track how successful your campaign is going. The dashboard tracks
- The number of new phone call enquiries made to your business from your website. This data will also show you how many calls you answered vs the ones you missed and the number of calls new enquiries vs calls from previous enquiries.
- Website traffic including new visitors vs returning visitors.
- Total number of contact form submissions from the contact page on your site.
- Number of users asking for directions to your business on Google maps.